When you analyze your rental expenses, it may be informative for you to understand how your rent is used and know that there are no endowment or entrance charges.
As a homeowner, you were accustomed to the responsibilities that are now assumed by Heritage Place Brookfield on a larger scale. The list is extensive.
First, consider the cost of living at a very prestigious downtown Brookfield address, with all the safety and convenience that our Brookfield location commands. We are less than six blocks from the post office, library, city hall, safety building, several medical buildings and churches. Ruby Isle Shopping Center is right across the street with many fine shops, including Pick 'n Save, Walgreens, Panera Bread, That Coffee Place and Hallmark. Nearby, you will find Aurora Pharmacy and Carriage Cleaners. You can’t top this convenient location!
A. All of the following are included in your rent
I. Mechanical – Maintain, Repair and Replace
- Heating and cooling systems for 90 apartments plus public areas
- Plumbing fixtures and pipes
- Fire alarm and sprinkler systems
- Garbage compactor system and garbage disposals
- Water softener system and continuous supplies of salt. We use a railroad carload of salt in one year’s time.
- Automatic garage doors and openers
- Heritage commuter van service and insurance
II. Provide Appliances – Maintain and Replace
- Self-defrosting refrigerator
- Ranges and range hood
- Self-cleaning ovens
- Water heaters
- Washers and dryers in our three laundry rooms
- Replace furnishings
- Exercise program
- Van service to special scheduled events
- Weekly transportation to Pick 'n Save for groceries
- Delivery of morning newspapers and packages to your door
- Church services in our beautiful chapel for all denominations
- Cleaning of all common areas
- Purchase and replacement of furnishings, carpeting and artifacts in all common areas
- Insurance on building and contents except for individual apartment contents
- Seasonal holiday parties, entertainment and fun
- Car washing privilege in garage
- Pets allowed with approval
- Snow removal and ice control
- Rubbish and garbage service
- Landscaping and lawn care
- Water and sewer control
- Full activity schedule (varies each week)
- ½-mile paved walking path on the campus
- Weekly milk delivery to your door
- Great views from all apartments
- Health screening programs
- Most importantly, a loving, caring staff who know you by name and know how to serve you best!
IV. Security Around the Clock
- Front desk personnel throughout the day
- Security guards in the evening
- Automatic garage door openers
- On-site manager
- Intercom system
- Sprinklers in every apartment
- Smoke alarm system for each apartment and common areas
- Emergency call system with emergency response board manned 24 hours
VI. Other Apartment Furnishings
- Sheer curtains
- Majority have adjoining balconies and/or patios
B. These Services Are Provided for a Fee
- Heated and cooled garage at $40 per month
- Dinners five days a week at $8.99 plus tax
- Beauty parlor with complete list of services at competitive prices
- Convenience store items
- Aides to assist with personal care
Our rents range from $900 to $1,230 per month, depending upon the size and location of the desired unit. A security deposit of two months' worth of rent is refundable at the termination of tenancy.
There is a cost of $200 to be placed on the waiting list, which is completely refundable anytime your circumstances change. As soon as there is a vacancy for you in the apartment type you have selected, we will inform you of this. You may elect to take the apartment or refuse. You will still be on the waiting list after a refusal. When you elect to rent, the entire security deposit of two months' worth of rent must be paid to secure the apartment.
We suggest you schedule a tour after you read this and experience the beauty that is Heritage Place Brookfield.
Heritage Place Brookfield
17560 West North Avenue
Brookfield, Wisconsin 53045
Thank you for your interest.
Linda J. Borchardt